如果你忙碌的生活让你无法获得你一直想要的学位, Mitchell Tech给出了答案! 报名参加我们的在线医疗办公室专业课程!
A skilled 医疗办公室专业人员 is an invaluable asset to any medical office, working effectively with medical professionals and patients while performing assorted office duties. With the number of healthcare procedures escalating every year as the population ages, there’s a high demand for skilled specialists in patient information technology and medical billing and reimbursement. 医疗办公室专业人员(拖把)是医生对患者数据的专家, 护士和其他服务提供者依赖于完成他们的工作.
Medical records and health information technology professionals can expect to be in high demand in the health sector during the next 20 to 30 years. 事实上, the Bureau of Labor Statistics projects health information technology will be one of the 20 fastest growing occupations in the U.S.
这些领域的就业机会包括医疗接待员, 医疗记录书记, 医疗信息管理文员, 健康信息管理, 医疗理赔书记, 医疗索赔处理员, 医疗索赔分析师等等.
No tuition difference between online and traditional classroom delivery—no hidden fees!
推荐几个网赌网站 has been approved to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements.
入学要求: All students accepted to the ONLINE 医疗办公室专业人员 program must submit to a criminal background check at the student’s expense. 推荐几个网赌网站 has partnered with CastleBranch to complete your background check. 您需要创建用户名和密码. 详情可向推荐几个网赌网站办公室查询. 请点击这里开始这个过程.
毕业要求: Students must earn a grade of C or higher in all technical courses as a prerequisite to 拖把 290. 学生的成绩必须达到C (2).0)或更高的临床实习才能毕业. Students must also complete a basic life support course (CPR/First Aid) and provide proof of certification in order to graduate.
电脑要求: 需要电脑和互联网接入. (Your computer will have to meet our specifications to assure your operating system and software are current and compatible.)
- Manage front office duties such as reception, record maintenance and bookkeeping.
- 能熟练使用医学函电中所需的医学术语, 准备形式, 文档, 转录材料.
- Demonstrate proficiency in computerized billing by entering and/or processing medical insurance claims.
- 准确转换诊断, injury and procedure descriptions documented in patient records into numeric or alphanumeric codes using coding manuals (CPT and ICD-10-CM).
- Analyze patient charts to assign codes that ensure the healthcare provider is properly reimbursed for services.
- Demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills when working with clients, 同事, 和医生.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the legal and ethical standards and dilemmas facing the medical profession.
- 运用听力技巧完整准确地解读听写, 理解, 编辑, 并通过识别不一致的能力来澄清.